Last updated the 20 June 2019.
Concerned about the protection of the personal data of our customers and prospects, we undertake to respect the provisions of the law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as modified, relative to the computing, the files and the liberties as well as those of Regulation (EU) No 2016 / 679 of 27 April 2016.
Who is the controller of personal data?
The controller is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing.
The person in charge of the processing of the personal data transmitted in the framework of the navigation of the site is:
Domaine des Hautes Vignes
22 Rue de la Chapelle
What personal data is collected and by what means?
Domaine des Hautes Vignes, as the data controller, may process all or part of the following data:
- Last name
- First name
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Electronic identification data available on or from your computer (such as "cookies" or "IP addresses")
- Activity data (type of pages visited, date of visit or actions taken on the site)
We collect and use your personal information in order to process your requests for information and to provide you with a quality service, to simplify your access to our services.
We may collect data when:
- you post content on one of our social media or you accept that we reuse the content you have posted
Why is this data collected?
The collection of your personal data is necessary in order to:
- Answer your questions
- Adapt the presentation of our site to your terminal (mobile, computer or tablet)
Subject to your consent, this data also allows us to:
- To be able to carry out analyzes and marketing tools
- Post comments and content posted on social networks
Are you going to receive commercial requests?
We will ask for your explicit consent before sending you commercial communications.
Without consent, no communication or solicitation will be sent to you.
How long will your data be kept for?
We take care to keep the personal data of our prospects and customers during a period necessary for the purposes of the treatment carried out or for a period legally fixed. The coordinates of a prospect who does not respond to any solicitation during 3 years are deleted.
In order to determine the appropriate retention periods, we make a distinction between prospects and customers.
The personal data of the customers are kept as long as they are necessary for the purpose pursued. They are erased when the customer exercises his right to cancellation and forgetting.
Contractual data are stored and archived for the duration necessary for the contractual obligations (guarantee, compliance, etc.) as well as legal, accounting and tax obligations and / or during the applicable deadlines.
Any person may also set guidelines for the management of his personal data and their storage, erasure and communication after his death. In the absence of specific directives transmitted during his lifetime by the deceased, the heirs may only exercise the rights of suppression and forgetting.
How can you exercise your rights?
What are your rights ?
In accordance with the current regulations on the protection of personal data, you can:
- Access all of your data (subject to certain restrictions),
- Correct, update your data, if they are inaccurate, incomplete or out of date
- Request the portability of your data,
- Oppose the processing of your data,
- Request the deletion of your data. This is not an absolute right, as we may be forced to keep your personal data for legal, legitimate or contractual reasons,
- Request a limitation of the treatments that we operate relating to your data.
How to exercise your rights?
You can at any time exercise your rights as described above by sending us your request via our contact form.
We may verify your identity before processing your request.
How do we secure your personal data?
We undertake, taking reasonable precautions, to protect the security of your personal information.
We ensure the security of the data transmitted by you through physical, electronic and administrative procedures. On all web pages that require the entry of personal information, we use standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption.